top of page

16 or 17

Penal Law Misdemeanor

"Juvenile Delinquent"

(Family Court)
  1. Issue a JD appearance ticket to the JD and the parent/guardian of the JD.

  2. File a probation referral .

  3. Complete an arrest report.

  4. If an OP is needed, advise probation and they will have to petition family court.

bottom of page