top of page

13-15 Non "JO" Felony

"Juvenile Delinquent"

(Family Court)

  1. Inform parents.

  2. Fingerprint the juvenile at an adult segregated area.

  3. Issue a JD appearance ticket to the JD and the parent/guardian of the JD.

  4. File a probation referral.

  5. If an OP is needed advise probation so they can petition family court.

  6. If arraignment is needed for an immediate OP, the County Attorney must be contacted so they can file a petition to family court. 

bottom of page